Write for w3Police
Got something interesting to say about online reputation, social media, SEO and Paid Marketing? We have an audience that loves to listen. We are a growing reputation management brand that believes content is king, and wants to know your unique perspective on building, monitoring, and repairing online reputation.
Your post, our blog!
Our posts are adored by readers and rank high on search engines because:
- We share unique content and viewpoints
- We keep it simple with words and beautiful with images
- We have a huge social media following
- We spare time to market our posts
If you have something new to say about online reputation, then, we are very interested. Email your idea to email@example.com and start conversation with our team!
In addition to post idea, also include:
- A small introduction of yours
- Active links of your recently published posts
Publishing benefits for you
Besides introduction to our audience, bloggers that publish with w3Police get huge branding and search advantages. These benefits come through author bio in which we allow:
- A link on brand/business name
- A link on any social media profile
NOTE – We don’t offer any kind of monetary rewards in exchange of content.
Points to keep in mind while writing for us
- Only fresh unique write-ups. Nothing else
- We are interested in unique posts. No basic stuff.
- We usually accept posts above 700 – 1000 words.
- No promotional links, keyword stuffing, derogatory language, and grammar blunders
We also hold the right to make any changes we seem necessary in submitted write-ups.
Pro tip – We love posts written to help people & businesses manage their online reputation.
In case you are still interesting in writing for w3Police, then, go ahead and shoot us a mail! We look forward to hear from you and will reply ASAP.